From the reports menu, the user is able to fetch reports for further analysis. VideoEngager offers access to reports through API endpoints, if your organization is interested in establishing integration with your preferred business intelligence service provider. There are several sections for reporting as described below:
The SmartVideo App UI allows you to fetch reports for a specified time period as illustrated in the image below . Each record can include/exclude the following parameters by selecting/unselecting the associated check box:
- From call or caller – either Customer or Agent, depending on call direction
- To call or callee – Either Customer or Agent, depending on call direction
- Type of call – The Genesys Cloud SmartVideo app supports three types of calls – Video Call, Chat Session, and Screen Share Session.
- Duration of call – Defined as time between the time when caller start a session and the time when the call has been hung up.
- Talk – The time when both parties – Agent and Customer – are in session
- Reason –Text field describing the reason to end a call. Reasons describe who ended the call (Caller/From or Callee/To) and how the call ended (Closes the window - party closes browser window, hangups the call - party ends the call from the red hangup button).
Note That such Parameters can be hidden through the Manage Columns Button :
Each SmartVideo record contains specific information about the individual Call. These details can be fetched and displayed by clicking the Info button:
Detailed call data is grouped into 3 categories:
Call Information – presenting basic call information such as call id, type of call, start time, call duration, etc.
Caller/Callee session data – Information about the type of caller, reason to end the call, user agent information, and IP address. Note that the IP address is not caller’s actual IP address. We only collect the IP address of the AWS edge location that has been used to route caller traffic through
Call Recordings Information – This information is available only if recording is available within your organization. This section provides visibility into type of recording, state of recording, start, end, and duration of call. It also provides the name and type of the video file.
To get an access to the corresponding recording, the “View Recording” button needs to be clicked. This action will open a Modal that view the recording
Upon selecting the desired options, the report will be generated by clicking on the “Arrow” button. This will fetch all the available data as per your configuration options and will display them on the supervisor screen as illustrated below.
Interaction data summarize sessions data and are aggregated data on interaction level. The aggregation is based on various KPIs – either per the agent or organization.
Interaction data is presented to Supervisors as follows:
- Agent – the agent who performed the interaction
- Duration – total duration of the interaction - the time between the start of first session and the end of the last session
- Start – the start date/time of the first session
- Total calls – number of sessions within the interaction
- Videos – number of video sessions within the interaction
- Screen – number of screen sessions within the interaction
- Successful – number of successful sessions
- Unsuccessful – number of unsuccessful sessions
Each interaction is displayed in a single row, where columns represent interaction KPIs. The column’s header is clickable and able to sort interactions per KPI of interest.
By clicking on each interaction Call Button, Supervisors are able to get details about each session within the interaction as shown below.
Supervisors can filter interaction data on an agent basis, if more than one agent is available. By default, interaction data for all agents will be loaded.
This section renders aggregated interaction data of main KPIs for the selected period of time, as shown below. Each KPI is represented by a different vertical bar and can be shown/hidden by clicking on the corresponding name of the KPI, located in the top center corner of the Chart.
Timeseries give Supervisors the ability to get insights on how video services have been used over a selected period of time. The SmartVideo timeseries provides the following KPIs:
- Interactions - count of interactions
- Total sessions - count of total sessions
- Video sessions - count of video sessions
- Screen sessions - count of screen sharing sessions
- Successful sessions - count of successful sessions
- Unsuccessful sessions - count of unsuccessful sessions
Granularity of timeseries is either per hour or per day.
This section renders aggregated totals of main KPIs for the selected period of time, as shown below
Calls By External ID
You can search by Genysys Interaction ID, Simple search criteria find calls that match the Interaction ID , to know more about Interaction ID: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/get-conversation-id-support/
Access of stats and analytics data is restricted. There are levels of permissions:
- Supervisor level – this level normally provides an access to data on organization level. Users with this level of permission are able to browse aggregations spanning SmartVideo operations of all agents or can retrieve data for a single agent.
- Agent level – this level normally provides an access to data on an agent level. Users with this level of permission are able to browse and retrieve data only for themselves.
Please sign in to leave a comment.