- Visitors can see the agent video stream in full height.
Visitors can toggle Agent video stream between full height or fit to screen modes. Visitor stream starts in fit to screen mode, toggle it by double click or tap on the stream.
- Low bandwidth conditions warning.
Administrators can put a bandwidth threshold and 'Bad network' warning message if video call bandwidth is below the threshold.
- Recording processor health check, based on queue size
Health check endpoint /health is added to the Recording Processor, health check will fail if processing node queue is above the configured threshold.
- Persist Agent device selection between interactions
Agent selection for the devices and visual effects will now be stored in local-storage and will be used for next agent interactions.
- Recording processor various fixes
- Mobile UI improvement
All controls and video streams fit in the mobile screen.
- Agent level filetransfer settings
Administrator can enable/disable file transfer feature at agent level granularity.
- File transfer ui fixes
Fixed a bug with overlapped multiple file transfer notifications
- Genesys Cloud installation for all regions
Genesys Cloud platform library is updated to handle new regions available. oAuth clients for the new regions will use a single SmartVideo oAuth client from the us-east region.
- Recording Subsystem stability improvements.
- Fixed 'Not authorised' when an agent widget is used with Genesys Selector from the same domain.
- Statistics export to CSV is now supported
Statistics View now supports export to CSV
- Statistics new KPI's added to dashboard
Statistics view now shows key KPIs - total interactions, total calls and total screen sharing sessions for agents or for organisation.
- Access control improvements
Fine grained access control applies to reports/recordings. Based on the permissions granted, agents will be allowed to see only his own reports. Supervisors might be restricted to reports only, without access to recordings etc..