Genesys Multicloud CX
- MVP finished and published in Genesys AWS and Azure GDEMO platforms.
Genesys Cloud CX
- Added notification and PiP (picture in picture) support for ‘invisible agent video’
Genesys Cloud integration will show alert, if Agent video becomes invisible and will guide the agent to switch to Picture-in-Picture mode to preserve smooth video stream.
- Fixed SMS button not always shown in a voice interaction
Fixed a corner case, where voice interaction was not detected as active and SMS invite option was not presented to the agents.
- Added a visual effects (blur/custom background) to the Agent visual effects option (feature is in Beta)
Agent is able to start video calls with virtual background blur or custom image, configurable from agent precall. During the call agent is able to switch on/off the virtual background.
- Added virtual background notification and PiP (picture in picture) support to the Agent widget.
In case the agent switches the video call window and it becomes invisible, PiP mode could keep the customer’s video stream, so the agent will keep the visual contact with the visitor. If the virtual background is active, PiP is mandatory due to implementation limitations - the visitor will stop receiving the agent stream.
- Fixed a bug for a non operational camera device causing Agent widget to break.
When a customer selects a camera that became not-operational or was unplugged, an agent widget fails to acquire a camera devices list for working cameras.
- Added ‘locked’ video UI mode (no actions allowed) for the visitor widget.
New locked mode applies for kiosks, where customers should only see fixed video streams and can only terminate a call.
- Interactive demo added to VideoEngager GitHub pages.
New demo page allows customers to enter and use their genesys settings and try/demo video call functionality without web deployment. Demo also helps in configuring genesys widgets, by providing a working configuration needed for customer website setup.
- Added example event and error handling to the demo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.