Mobile SDK Android
- Can consume outbound video URL as a parameter
SDK processes the URL and starts a call to the agent.
- Can consume scheduled video URL as a parameter
SDK processes the scheduled URL and enters the ‘waiting room’ expecting a call from the agent for the scheduled time.
Android Mobile Demo Application
- Genesys Cloud: Added demo of outbound video escalation via chat
- Genesys Cloud: Added demo of scheduled video escalation via chat
- Added demo of deep-link - launching app with outbound or scheduled video URL and starting call
- VideoEngager: Added demo of passing outbound URL via UI
- VideoEngager: Added demo of passing scheduled URL via UI
Genesys Cloud CX Integration
- Added a link to SmartVideo report to a Genesys Interaction agent participants attributes
SmartVideo app embedded in script, interaction widget or used as a standalone application updates linked Genesys Interaction of a type ‘voice’, ‘chat’, ‘email’, ‘messages’ - includes SMS, webmessaging and social medias with a link to the video calls done within the context of this interaction.
- Added support for callback integration script
Callback script with SmartVideo integration can open scheduled video meetings from Agent interaction UI. SmartVideo integration widget supports ‘scheduled video URLs’ to provide control between agent video and genesys callback interaction. Widget will also update custom agent attributes for the callback interaction in Genesys to provide video metrics and recording URL.
- Added a support for recording download
SmartVideo added new permission and functionality for the supervisors/administrators, allowing users with appropriate permissions to download video recording files to their desktop. Download functionality requires administrator/supervisor to generate a ‘download’ one time URL, that can be consumed within the 15 seconds expiration timeout.
Agent and Visitor widgets
- Added customisation option via custom CSS
Video UI customisation is available to the Genesys Cloud CX customers via customer provided cascade style sheet (css) files, example customisation file demonstrates how to customise ‘toolbar’ position, toolbar icons, local video view (self video view) and remote video.
- Fix for a broken Firefox 91 support.
- Added internationalisation support for ‘Scheduled meetings’ information screen.
SmartVideo widget extension supports ‘en’ by default, other languages can be added in settings of the VideoEngager plugin. Five new settings are added for the scheduled meeting widget informational view.
- Added support for bandwidth customisation of the recording
Customers can control bandwidth and throughput of recording servers, a maximum of 500 kbps is increased to 1 Mbps by default,
- Added support for a custom playback Url for viewing and retrieving recordings
Customers can have branded/on premise custom playback/download server for video recordings.
- Adding a Schedule callback support
SmartVideo provides API support for scheduling callbacks with attached video meeting scheduled URLs. API generates Genesys scheduled callback and provides meeting information in Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar) format.